2 Ani *
Retur 14 zile
- Combination of PBM current and antioxidant substance to cure brain disease – an innovation.
- Acceleration of oxidizing agent catalyst activity of Cytochrome C inside the mitochondria directly increases the cell’s oxygen usage depending on the activity of the brain. Increased oxygen use of the nerve cell is related to oxidative phosphorylation, and ATP production increases due to near-infrared ray metabolic activity. When this type of light energy passes through the skull, it permeates mitochondria. Also, independently from the electrons induced from the cytosol, it helps the activation of cytochrome C oxidizing agent caused by the light stimulation.
* 2 Ani Garanție persoane fizice, și 1 An Garanție persoane juridice
Neuron PBM (Neuron Photobiomodulation)
Photon shooting from the near-infrared ray spectrum using LED (low emitting laser light) energy is applied in multiple important biological processes such as brain cell cultivation. According to studies, components of mitochondrial respiratory chain was activated. As a result, signalling cascade that accelerates cell proliferation and cell protection was generated.
- Brain disease: stroke, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s
- Mental disorders: Depression, Panic disorder
- Enhancement of memory
- Endorphin production
Studii de specialitate
- Kim WS, Calderhead RG. Is light-emitting diode phototherapy (LED-LLLT) really effective? Laser Ther. 2011;20(3):205-15. doi: 10.5978/islsm.20.205. PMID: 24155530; PMCID: PMC3799034. At: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3799034/
- Johnstone DM, Moro C, Stone J, Benabid AL, Mitrofanis J. Turning On Lights to Stop Neurodegeneration: The Potential of Near Infrared Light Therapy in Alzheimer's and Parkinson's Disease. Front Neurosci. 2016 Jan 11;9:500. doi: 10.3389/fnins.2015.00500. PMID: 26793049; PMCID: PMC4707222. At: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4707222/
- Santana-Blank L, Rodríguez-Santana E, Santana-Rodríguez KE, Reyes H. "Quantum Leap" in Photobiomodulation Therapy Ushers in a New Generation of Light-Based Treatments for Cancer and Other Complex Diseases: Perspective and Mini-Review. Photomed Laser Surg. 2016 Mar;34(3):93-101. doi: 10.1089/pho.2015.4015. Epub 2016 Feb 18. PMID: 26890728; PMCID: PMC4782038. At: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4782038/
- Tomazoni SS, Leal-Junior EC, Pallotta RC, Teixeira S, de Almeida P, Lopes-Martins RÁ. Effects of photobiomodulation therapy, pharmacological therapy, and physical exercise as single and/or combined treatment on the inflammatory response induced by experimental osteoarthritis. Lasers Med Sci. 2017 Jan;32(1):101-108. doi: 10.1007/s10103-016-2091-8. Epub 2016 Oct 10. PMID: 27726040. At: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/27726040/