2 Ani *
Retur 14 zile
- For home, commercial and clinic use
- Polyelectrolyte method (PEM)
- Uses sterile distilled water (no additives)
- Low voltage, low power consumption
- 3-way safety feature
- Highly efficient
- FDA, CE and RoHS compliant.
* 2 Ani Garanție persoane fizice, și 1 An Garanție persoane juridice
Hydrogen Inhalation Therapy
Since 2007, hydrogen inhalation therapy (HIT) has been researched on its effect on various diseases including antioxidation, brain, chronic fatigue, and recently, COVID-19 and has been acknowledged to have a beneficial effect on multiple factors.
- JAPAN: • Hydrogen inhalation treatment approved
by the Department of Health and Human Services, Japan.
• On November 2016, hydrogen inhalation treatment device registered as an advanced medical B.
• Increased number of hospitals implementing hydrogen inhalation therapy Applied to ambulances for emergency patients.
- CHINA: • In March 13, 2020 Hydrogen inhalation registered as COPD lung diseases and pneumonia treatment method (registered as a medical device class III).
Molecular Hydrogen Inhalation Device
H2 is the most powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory molecule ever discovered. Molecular hydrogen works to balance the immune system by deoxidating excessive reactive oxygen species (ROS) - typically generated from stress and converts it into water.
H2 is the most powerful antioxidant.
Molecular Hydrogen gas rapidly spreads to the lungs and the brain during inhalation. Only 10 minutes of hydrogen inhalation = 12 tons of hydrogen water intake. Molecular hydrogen works to balance the immune system by deoxidating excessive reactive oxygen species (ROS) - typically generated from stress and convert it into water.
Today, there are multiple clinical research studies being conducted in the United States as well as other countries on the effect of molecular hydrogen on multiple diseases including cancers, as well as over 155 different human and animal disease models. Currently, its effectiveness on the prevention and treatment of the lung damage caused from viral infections is being studied by many research groups.
Post-anticancer treatment side-effect aftercare
Lung cancer & diseases
Brain diseases - i.e. Parkinson's & Alzheimer's
Pre- & post-exercise recovery
"Brown" Gas ratio = 2 Hydrogen : 1 Oxygen Average 1,250 CC of gas per minute generated
|Amount of gas generated indicator||cc / min||Molecular hydrogen : 866.657cc. Oxygen : 443.328cc. Total : 1,330cc. Real time measurement|
|Hydrogen – oxygen gas purity||%||Each > 99.99|
|Power / current||W||Max 350W 33A|
|Voltage||V||Input AC 220V 50-60Hz Output DC 7.5V|
|Water tank capacity||L||Sterile distilled water 2L|
|Operational condition||Indoor 5°C ~ 45°C||<80 % Indoor humidity|
|Dimension||mm||L: 530mm, H : 500mm, W : 220 mm|
|Max time setting||Can continuously be operated up to 7 hours.|
|Manufacturer||Hue Light Co. Ltd. Made In Korea|
|Technology||Solid Polymer Electrolyte Technology|
Hydrogen Separation Technology
In our current industrial world, hydrogen has risen as a hot topic. Thus, the technology to separate hydrogen by converging it with a different element on earth has been drawn to attention.
The most common hydrogen separation technology includes “hydrogen as a byproduct”, “natural gas reformation”, “water electrolysis technology”, and other non-verified methods exists, such as separation using graphene. “Hydrogen byproduct method” separates hydrogen by inducing an electrochemical reaction by adding oxygen to hydrogen by-products generated from petrochemical complex. “Natural gas reformation” is a way to separate natural gas using high temperature and high pressure water vapor. More than half of hydrogen separation is performed through this method. It is the most cost effective method, yet high carbon dioxide emission is the downside of this method.
Hydrogen by-product and natural gas reformation are being used in the industrial field, but it is not appropriate for inhalation purposes.Water electrolysis technology that is appropriate for inhalation includes polyelectrolyte method and alkali electrolyte method. Polyelectrolyte method (also known as PEM Proton Exchange Membrane) is the safest way to produce hydrogen gas to be constantly inhaled at hospitals and home. As you need to separate using pure white gold and not adding any additives in sterile distilled water, the downside is that it is expensive. But it allows us to inhale hydrogen with purity of 99.9995%, and has been acknowledged as a technology with vast potential in the future.
On the other hand, the alkali electrolyte method is a relatively old method, and it provides hydrogen gas through a filter that filters contaminants and odor that occur from separated gases. This is because NaOH, (an electrolysis catalyst) or Calcium Hydroxide is added into the water. Calcium Hydroxide is caustic soda that performs electrolysis on industrial salts, and is known to be highly corrosive. (source: Doosan Encyclopedia).
High-tech polyelectrolyte (PEM) technology
For molecular hydrogen gas that is inhaled for health purpose, purity of the gas should be the No. 1 priority. Alkali electrolyte hydrogen separation devices used in industrial and experimental purposes is not appropriate for inhalation purposes. We must inhale hydrogen gas that is separated via Polyelectrolyte (PEM) technology when we are healing our health dysfunctions.
High-tech polyelectrolyte (PEM) technology produces hydrogen with the purity of 99.9995%.
Polyelectrolyte water electrolyte system (Proton Exchange Membrane PEM) Hydrogen production theory
This system uses white gold catalyst and PEM (Proton Exchange Membrane) technology to separate ionized water by its composition. PEM allows cation exchange between different sections as the membrane acts as a cell’s electrolyte. So that harmful liquid electrolytes such as sodium hydroxide and potassium become unnecessary.
Once D.C. Voltage is allowed into the device, the water is supplied through positive and negative poles or through an oxygen electrode. It is then oxidized into protons and oxygen, and the electrolytes are released. Protons (H+ ion) pass through the PEM and migrates through hydrogen electrodes, meets an electron at the opposite side of the circuit and is transformed into hydrogen gas.
The reaction is like the following:
(1) 2H2O -> 4H+ + 4E- + O2
(2) 4H+ + 4E- -> 2H2
Therefore, the major component is hydrogen, oxygen, and moisture.
- Up to 8 hours
- Simple display & easy setting
For setting the time and easy start
To fix it in place
Easily moved from one room to another with wheels
- Generate average 1,250CC
(2/3 Pure H2 + 1/3 Pure O2)
- Pressure-free structure
Safety standby mode function
- No Additives
Just sterile distilled water is needed
Studii de specialitate
- Guan WJ, Wei CH, Chen AL, Sun XC, Guo GY, Zou X, Shi JD, Lai PZ, Zheng ZG, Zhong NS. Hydrogen/oxygen mixed gas inhalation improves disease severity and dyspnea in patients with Coronavirus disease 2019 in a recent multicenter, open-label clinical trial. J Thorac Dis 2020;12(6):3448-3452. doi: 10.21037/jtd-2020-057. At: https://jtd.amegroups.com/article/view/40994/html
- Zheng ZG, Sun WZ, Hu JY, Jie ZJ, Xu JF, Cao J, Song YL, Wang CH, Wang J, Zhao H, Guo ZL, Zhong NS. Hydrogen/oxygen therapy for the treatment of an acute exacerbation of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: results of a multicenter, randomized, double-blind, parallel-group controlled trial. Respir Res. 2021 May 13;22(1):149. doi: 10.1186/s12931-021-01740-w. PMID: 33985501; PMCID: PMC8120708. At: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33985501/
- Fujita K, Nakabeppu Y, Noda M. Therapeutic effects of hydrogen in animal models of Parkinson's disease. Parkinsons Dis. 2011;2011:307875. doi: 10.4061/2011/307875. Epub 2011 Apr 26. PMID: 21687749; PMCID: PMC3109337. At: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3109337/
- Wang D, Wang L, Zhang Y, Zhao Y, Chen G. Hydrogen gas inhibits lung cancer progression through targeting SMC3. Biomed Pharmacother. 2018 Aug;104:788-797. doi: 10.1016/j.biopha.2018.05.055. Epub 2018 May 29. PMID: 29852353. At: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29852353/
- Li S, Liao R, Sheng X, Luo X, Zhang X, Wen X, Zhou J, Peng K. Hydrogen Gas in Cancer Treatment. Front Oncol. 2019 Aug 6;9:696. doi: 10.3389/fonc.2019.00696. PMID: 31448225; PMCID: PMC6691140. At: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6691140/
- Guan WJ, Wei CH, Chen AL, Sun XC, Guo GY, Zou X, Shi JD, Lai PZ, Zheng ZG, Zhong NS. Hydrogen/oxygen mixed gas inhalation improves disease severity and dyspnea in patients with Coronavirus disease 2019 in a recent multicenter, open-label clinical trial. J Thorac Dis. 2020 Jun;12(6):3448-3452. doi: 10.21037/jtd-2020-057. Erratum in: J Thorac Dis. 2020 Aug;12(8):4591-4592. PMID: 32642277; PMCID: PMC7330772. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7330772/
Am folosit inhalatorul cu hidrogen molecular și mă simt foarte bine de când îl folosesc. Nu mă mai simt obosită tot timpul iar energia mea este la alt nivel. Am simțit și că imunitatea mea s-a îmbunătățit, nu am mai răcit niciodată. Nu credeam că mă poate ajuta atât de mult.